- The latest development in wooden floor machinery
- High capacity because of advanced servo technique
- Machine for end-matching and cross-cutting variable lengths and fixlengths
- Exceptional in the branche because of its unique combination of production methods
- Very compact construction: only 2 x 1,20 m!
Board before operation (defects marked)
Board after operation
Weight: 3000 kg
Power: 40 kW
Pressure: 6 bar
Dim. : 2000 x 2000 x 1200 mm
Cutter diameter: 125 mm
Sawblade diameter: 550 mm
Dust conn. diameter: 200 mm
A unique high speed machine for defecting and end matching of flooring components. The machine has an accurate positioning system for positioning the wood to chalk marked defects. Defects are then cut out and the boards end matched automatically.
The machine is capable of end matching 20 pieces (2m long) per minute with no defecting. With an average of 1 defect per board, the machine can cut 15 boards per minute (to produce an average of 30 cut pieces)